Thursday, August 9, 2007

When Infatuation Becomes Obsession


I
t all started innocently; after enjoying many nights together at work, Enrico and Judy decided to spend a few nights in other locations. The two were recently witnessed at movies, parks, and the beach. The new relationship seemed to be going well until Judy was reading about the new Rite Aid policy and realized that managers were not allowed to date associates.

Judy responded in the only appropriate way:


"I had to end our relationship right then and there! I knew that if anyone found
out, that I would be in trouble. And if I got fired, there'd be no one to chase
the black kids out the store! So I thought it was best for the store if I put my
relationship with Enrico to an end."


Although Judy ended the relationship without hard feelings, it appears that Enrico responded in a different way...
Earlier this week, the young employee was caught spying on Judy! It seems that his feelings did not die with their relationship and he is completely obsessed with her! Our cameras caught Enrico randomly finding himself in the same aisles as Judy, buying her ice cream sandwiches, and even peeking over the wall in the photo lab to watch her work in the office.

But perhaps the most shocking occurence happened on the last truck day. Around 2:17 PM last Wednesday, while Judy was very busy yelling at a customer, she suddenly heard: "Judy call 230, Judy call 230." Although she was not done yelling, she went into the office to call the stock room. But when the person on the other line picked up, all Judy could hear was heavy breathing!

But the real shocker is the horrifying photo our cameras caught! At 2:18 PM, Judy's ex-boyfriend was seen in the stockroom, using the telephone! Was he the one breathing heavily into the phone as he listened to Judy's voice? We're not 100% sure, but the evidence is startling.

In an attempt to understand the disturbing behavior recently exhibited by the young man everyone describes as "normal," we looked into his history at Rite Aid and "normal" is not what we found!

It appears that Enrico's manager obsession is not as new as first suspected! In fact, Enrico was obsessed with another of his managers and only stopped stalking them when his obsessions switched over to Judy. This manager gave us the scoop:

"Enrico was constantly calling me when he wasn't working,
just to see if he worked. I have a feeling that he already knew his schedule,
but was just calling to hear my voice! Also, he would get really jealous when
I'd talk to the other employees- he'd make a big scene and start talking about
sex. I guess he thought it made me like him, but I was scared! I was going to
call the cops, but luckily for me, he went on a date with Judy and
stopped stalking me."



This manager, who prefers to remain anonymous, tells us that Enrico only put them in a bad mood at work and caused them to overuse alcohol. They also had to leave work really early so they wouldn't run into the depraved associate!
Could Judy also be driven to insanity by Enrico's constant attempts for attention? Something clearly needs to be done before Enrico's attraction becomes fatal and more innocent people are hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAOOOO way to leave that manager a mystery person, IM DYING this shit is the BEST im literally crying